Monday, April 20, 2009

ABC's about me..

Since I haven't had anything to blog about in awhile.. I will give you this exciting ABC's about me post! Here you go!!


A - Age: 24


B - Bed size: Queen

C - Chore you hate: Cleaning bathtubs

D - Dog's name: Tripp

E - Essential start your day item: Coffee

F - Favorite color: Recently Green

G - Gold or Silver: Fun jewelry GOLD - Real jewelry WHITE GOLD

H - Height: 5'3

I - Instruments you play: If I didn't quit I would have been a mad flute player and violinist.

J - Job title: Mom and Nanny

K - Kid(s): Ezra Davide 1 1/2

L - Living arrangements: With my husband and son in our house.

M - Maiden name: Tozzolina

N - Nicknames: None really.. Cole by my mom perhaps.

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Is this my birth or giving birth? Other than those two events.. none!!

P - Pet Peeve: Popping noise of jaw when chewing.

Q - Quote from a movie: Nobody puts baby in the corner."Dirty Dancing" duh!

R - Right or left handed: Righty

S - Siblings: My little sis Jenna.

T - Time you wake up: 7:30 ish

U- Underwear: Too personal- Revision
Umbrella color ;) : Black.

V - Vegetable you dislike: Mushrooms!

W - Ways you run late: Getting all of Ezra's essentials ready.

X - X-rays you've had: teeth.

Y - Yummy food you make: Mexican Lasagna.

Z - Zoo favorite: Lions, or, Elephant, or Giraffes!

No comments: