Monday, February 9, 2009

OK, what have I been up to?
Well if you must know.. I had a wonderful weekend.


Friday- Date night.
Tony and I went out to eat at Macaroni Grill. It was delicious!
Then we just did a bit of shopping and cruised the town.
It was a much needed break.


Saturday- Girls night.
Jenna, Ali and I had a GIRLS NIGHT!
It included: Shopping, pizza, margaritas, brownies, a jam session,
a movie, and a semi sleepless night.

Sunday- Family day.

It was SO amazingly nice out. We went to church, and over to my Mom's for lunch, then took baby for a walk to the park. It was a very nice day. It has been so nice here.. Ezra has been spoiled with trips to the "part" aka park.








I was so spoiled with this break from reality. I could really get used to making this girls night a ritual. :)

No comments: