My birthday was on Wednesday. I had a great day..
*My sister came over and spent the day with me. She brought me a blueberry muffin. Yum.
*I got lots of special b-day calls, and texts.
*Ezra was on his best behavior.. very nice considering he's been a cranky sick boy for about two weeks.
*My hubby came home from work and took me to dinner at Login's. Mmm.
He announced that we will in fact be getting a fence in our backyard before summer. (This was at THE TOP of my b-day list... if you have a young boy and dog.. you understand!) I'm SOOO excited! We had a great night together and I was spoiled!
AND we're going to have my b-day celebration at my Mom's on Sunday..
AND THEN.. Monday Jenna, Ali and I are going to an Eric Hutchinson show!!! WOO HOO!
*My sister came over and spent the day with me. She brought me a blueberry muffin. Yum.
*I got lots of special b-day calls, and texts.
*Ezra was on his best behavior.. very nice considering he's been a cranky sick boy for about two weeks.
*My hubby came home from work and took me to dinner at Login's. Mmm.
He announced that we will in fact be getting a fence in our backyard before summer. (This was at THE TOP of my b-day list... if you have a young boy and dog.. you understand!) I'm SOOO excited! We had a great night together and I was spoiled!
AND we're going to have my b-day celebration at my Mom's on Sunday..
AND THEN.. Monday Jenna, Ali and I are going to an Eric Hutchinson show!!! WOO HOO!
***********************************
b-day girl and her boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment