I'm BLESSED to have the next 5 days off!! I want to enjoy my time as well as get some things done around the house.. so here is my official to do list.
to do:
-spend time with my hubby
-use my nail or back massage certificate EDIT- or paint nails myself.
-take hot baths
-fall asleep to Dirty Dancing
-clean outside windows --------REMOVING from list. What was I thinking.. it's 26 degrees outside.
-have a picture of E printed (ended up using a pic I already had)
-sweep & mop kitchen
-goodwill drop
-girls night in -------became girls day in, minus Ali. :(
-wash Tripp
-wash Tripp again since Ezra threw ravioli on him. Kids. ;)
-take E to park (if warm enough) )--------REMOVING from list. What was I thinking.. it's 26 degrees outside. EDIT- ACTUALLY got to GO to the park yesterday! it was 60+ out!
-clean, arrange, de-clutter, and dust our room
-make banana bread for us and our neighbors
-clean bathrooms
-get my ring cleaned
-take E to the play area in the mall
-grocery shop
*tasks this color have been completed.
No comments:
Post a Comment