1. I trust God.
2. I have double jointed elbows.
3. I want another baby. Soon.
4. I LOVE decorating shows.
5. I love being outdoors, it ignites my spirit. Especially when it is windy.
6. I want to write a book and get it published.
7. I love sweets.
8. I have thought about getting braces again.
9. I am SO thankful for my son.
10. I just started a 21 day fast, and I am hungry.
11. I need a vacation to the beach.
12. I want my children to experience so many things.
13. I love being super immature and silly with my hubby.
14. I could really use a girls night out.
15. I wish I was more like Martha Stewart and Betty Crocker.
16. I want to go back to school.
17. I can still do a back flip.
18. I hate cleaning floors.
19. I love a freshly mowed lawn.
20. I want to explore.
21. I believe in my husband.
22. I want to decorate with lanterns.
23. I regret switching from Verizon to At&t.
24. I am on facebook way to much.
25.I am ready for an 'awakening!'
No comments:
Post a Comment