Monday, October 27, 2008

This past week our family was so kindly greeted by the stomach flu. It started with me going into E's room Tuesday morning to find him covered in puke. The strange thing is he didn't cry for me at all during the night when he got sick. After that he was just fine. Then come Wednesday night I was feeling pretty lousy. Sure enough, I got it and threw up about every hour all night long. It is just a miserable feeling, isn't it? The next day I went to the Doc. and got on some anti-nausea meds. I'm feeling much better now, but it sure kicked my booty. I was so weak until just today. This nasty little sucker made it to both of the kids I watch, and their parents. :( I just talked to Tony and he isn't feeling so hot himself. I'm praying for him.
So while recuperating from all of that, today I notice Ezra's two front teeth are slightly chipped. Wonderful. So now I'll be deciding what to do about that. Joy oh joy. How do people raise kids without the Lord. It is NOT a walk in the park. Although I looove my baby boy!!
----------------------------------------------
Here he is in deep concentration while watching a
Baby Einstein DVD.
He looks bored out of his mind if you ask me.
Now he's showing some interest.
Drumroll... here is the cutie mid- "MOO".

No comments: