Thursday, October 9, 2008

RANDOM things and bye bye miss american.. acura

Ez pic


It's crazy how much he's looking like Tony these days. I'm seeing it more and more.. they were sitting by eachother the other night eating.. and eyes were the same.. mouths moved the
same way, same expressions. Just CRAZY. And how cute is Tony..
he thinks him and Ezra and JUST the same.. like everything about how
Ez is or acts, somehow relates to Tony and his childhood.
Example:
Nicole: Ezra LOVES playing in his room.
Tony: Yeah, I really loved playing in my room too when I was little.


In other news..the Acura is no longer with us. It had been having SO many issues, so we finally sold it two days ago. It's no biggy since I'm home 5 days a week watching the kiddos. Plus the Acura rarely started, so it's not like it did us much good. Tony is planning on getting a motorcycle after winter is over. I'm not that FOND of the idea, but God will protect him.


OK people.. whoopsie daisy.. so after the silly numbering job I did on the last post was brought to my attention, I am officially announcing that Alison Christine Ennis is taking over the role of BLOG EDITOR. I'm just not focused enough to pay attention to minor details like keeping with my numbering system. I sit at the comp and try to make my brain and fingers work as fast as possible. Hope you all understand and just laugh at me. NOT because I'm a LITTLE slow.. but because I am a crazy overworked Mother. :)

PS- I hate blogger!!!

No comments: