Friday, July 18, 2008

Is a Hanson concert in my future...?


That's right ladies and gentlemen. I will be going to a HANSON concert on Oct. 3rd. I am SOOOO excited! Of coarse I'll be going with the worlds 2nd largest Hanson fan (not in size of coarse) my one and only sister Jenna. OMG- WE.LOVE.HANSON! We will also be participating in 'the walk' where we will walk a mile barefoot to raise awareness for the need for shoes around the world. Sponsored by TOMS http://www.tomsshoes.com/ (the company Jenna works for)- for every pair of shoes purchased, a pair is donated to a child that has no shoes. It's awesome! Check it out http://youtube.com/user/itzhanson?ob=4


Ok & I just found out the funniest thing. Dave Barnes is opening for them. That's so funny because I only know him as the crazy Christmas carol singer on youtube. Haha.


Hanson rocks.

No comments: