Wednesday, October 10, 2007
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Ezra
On June 26th at 8:55pm the stars went blue in Columbia Tennessee. Our baby boy was born. He would be called Ezra Davide Mann. He weighed 7 pounds and was 20 inches long. I know the phrase "I never knew I could love someone so much" is so over used ... but it is completely true! He is great! Each day his personality shines more and I fall in love with him on a whole new level. He changed everything. Naturally my heart ached for our poor little puppy Tripp because he would now take the back seat to Ezra. But after a few weeks I think everyone was adjusted to our new family. My emotions were another thing that went blue. I experienced the typical "baby blues".. but it was harder than I expected. It was hard for me to comprehend the fact that Tony and I couldn't just go do anything we wanted. But after a couple of weeks my emotions balanced out, and now that Ezra is three months old it is much easier. I'm more confident and not afraid to take him out in public. Also, his Grandma and Auntie are happy to watch him whenever we need to get out. Ezra is awesome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment