Friday, October 19, 2007

Blue tooth

Let me just tell you how unnecessary the "blue tooth" is. Why? Because they make people like me look like an IDIOT! So I'm working and this Rastafarian man comes in with his little boy.. and he's like "Do you have boys clothes, or just girls?" I was like "No.. we have boys too.. on this side." (I point) And he was like "coo coo...." then he started sayin' "I just picked him (the kid) up" and I'm like "Oh really" and he said "Yeah, down the street at the store called Cricket" and I was like "uh huh".. and he put up his finger sayin' "one sec.." and walked toward the door.. then he was like "I'm on the phone!!"...... How stupid did I feel? Like..."Sorry sir, I didn't seem to realize it was the year 2007." But they are a little creepy? Don't you agree. I mean, I feel a little silly myself using one. He was standing outside the store and I'm thinking PLEASE PLEASE don't come back in, I mean... how do you recover from that? Haha.. but he did and he actually didn't treat me like a moron.

No comments: