Pardon my blog absence.. I had no idea how to catch you up on the many happenings around here. But now I'll attempt to make up for lost time as best as I can.
-We've moved out of our house and temporarily into my Mom's house.
-We've ordered a 'POD' and will load up all of our things this weekend.
-The kids are doing great.
-We've had lots of garage sales.
-We bought a Toyota 4runner SUV and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
-It has been HOT
-We have surprise plans to lay down a new flooring in our house and do some re-painting. ergh.
-We would appreciate all prayers as we're still trying to rent out our house and sell our car.
To make up for lost time I'll include some pictures with captions.
About a week ago we were in our house ... using boxes..
..and rubbermaids as kitchen tables!
We've been cleaning a lot!!!
And being cute.
Here is the boys' room the day before move out day.
Ezra thought it was awesome to get to sleep on the floor.
We laughed about the kitchen table on moving day.
Can you find Ezra at the table eating breakfast?
We're planning to pull out of here early on the 23rd. YES.. WE ARE DRIVING. I know I know... call me crazy. We're going to make some memories.. have some laughs.. praying for no tears. (Haha.. wishful thinking, right!?!?) We're going to make some fun stops along the way and I will hopefully keep you posted on our wonderfully exciting and insane life. XoXo friends!
1 comment:
Awww! What an adventure! I heard your stoppin in CO to see T-dawg! Thats so awesome, I wish I could be there with you guys!!! :(
So I still never got caught up on whats the haps with the rest of the gang! Love you girl!! X's O's and Prayers! <3
Post a Comment