Monday, November 15, 2010

someone swapped my baby out with this 11 month old CHILD!!


-this kid is-
furniture walking
clapping
walking behind toys
shakes head 'no' and nods 'yes'
has 4 teeth
says mama, dada, nigh nigh, and ... we THINK he's saying eda (ezra)!
loves to eat rice cakes, mum mums and CHEESE.
wakes OFTEN during the night this month, due to teething.. and now perhaps habit. Boo.
really loving daddy
crawls super fast

Oh hey, what's that?? Oh.. you wanna see my top tooth?!
Hi.. I'm super cute!
until next time.. a view from behind

2 comments:

Famof5 said...

OH MY! He is just so handsome! I love that he is eating MUM MUM's! my kids favorite! Not sure if I told you this but I get soo much joy out of reading your blog! I thought I would start one too! It is so cool to be able to keep up with these forever changing and growing lil ones! XOXO

The Mann's said...

Thanks Grace!! Yeah.. thanks for introducing us to mum mums!... he loves them and practically eats them in one bite. haha. I'm SO glad you have a blog and can't wait to keep up with you guys now. XOXOXO!! Post often for this interested reader. :)