Thursday, April 15, 2010



wow.. i'm wondering where the past month went? I honestly can't even think of much to say when trying to re-cap Kingsley's 4th month of life. Well here is my best attempt!!

HAPPY 4 MONTH BIRTHDAY KINGSLEY JOSIAH!

this month he..


has been laughing
met uncle robb for the 1st time
Had his mommy predict that he will have green eyes
still enjoys being swaddled but sometimes wiggles his arms out during the night
is sleeping well
starting to enjoy the excersaucer and bumbo seat
had his 1st easter and pics with the easter bunny
got a nick name from mama- kingsley joe ... not that i'm a huge fan- but i find myself sayin 'kingsley joe are you ready to go?' when getting us out the door
is in the middle of 24 hours of formula- not a fan
is a TOTAL mama's boy!
got his 1st freckle- he was born with a little birthmark- but I found his 1st freckle on 4/12 it's on the right side of his tummy



sorry to those of you who think i'm crazy for keeping track of dates.. or posting blogs with this information. it's important to me and this is a great place for me to keep track until I can write it in his baby book! :) what can I say? i'm crazy about this kid.

will post stats after his Dr. appointment next week!


No comments: