Come take a peek inside his room!
I love that lion picture. It's made from tin.- (Target)
Bedding- (Craigslist)
Mobile- (TJ Maxx Homestore)
Close up
Lamp- (TJ Maxx Homestore) Giraffe- (Goodwill) EDIT: My Mom corrected me.. he's from a garage sale for only .75 CENTS! Gotta LOVE a deal!
He loves to stare at the zebras.
I really really love this giraffe,
thanks for sharing your great find with us Grandma!
thanks for sharing your great find with us Grandma!
But this is what makes the entire room.
There are a few things I still need to do.
I plan to paint a giant 'K' above his crib in green paint, a couple shades lighter than the color on the wall.
Need to get knobs put on the dresser and changing table.
Need to paint the mirror on his dresser and hang it on that wall.
I really like the room and it was put together for SO cheap. I hope you like it too!
I plan to paint a giant 'K' above his crib in green paint, a couple shades lighter than the color on the wall.
Need to get knobs put on the dresser and changing table.
Need to paint the mirror on his dresser and hang it on that wall.
I really like the room and it was put together for SO cheap. I hope you like it too!
1 comment:
beautiful!!
Post a Comment