
Just TEN WEEKS to go until my due date!
To do:
name our son
paint nursery
put final touches on nursery (lamp curtains, ect)
pack our bags for the hospital
decide if I'm going to take a breast feeding class
cook & freeze meals for after baby comes
have mom help me sew the bedding to fit the cradle
clean clean and clean
hmm.. that's all I can think of for now. I'm sure more will come to mind later!
To do:
name our son
paint nursery
put final touches on nursery (lamp curtains, ect)
pack our bags for the hospital
decide if I'm going to take a breast feeding class
cook & freeze meals for after baby comes
have mom help me sew the bedding to fit the cradle
clean clean and clean
hmm.. that's all I can think of for now. I'm sure more will come to mind later!
5 comments:
What a beautiful baby bump Nicole!
you are presh
Aww thanks you wonderful ladies!!!
First of all, you look FABULOUS!
Second of all, I don't know how things went for you with Ezra, but I struggled BIG TIME nursing Hailey and went to a class with Christy when she was pregnant with Case and it was so helpful! I learned new things that helped so much when Owen came, so for what it's worth, I'd absolutely recommend the class!! :)
Pretty perfect for you to have a boy just a few months before Ali has a girl, huh?? Arranged marriage, perhaps? ;)
Jessica,
Thanks so much for the advice! I had ups and downs nursing Ezra.. I was debating if I should take the class or not. Do you suggest going before the baby is born so I could have a better grasp on things.. or once he's here? I've had other people suggest the lactation consultant.. but I think the class is only like $20 compared to whatEVER a lac. consult. would cost.
Oh.. you.KNOW.it!!! Arranged marriage for SURE! :)
Post a Comment