Wednesday, April 16, 2008

runny nose


Ezra's nose is pouring snot. I mean pooouurrring. The poor guy.. get it.. poor. Haha.
OK, moving on. So I came across this image. People... What. THE. Heck.
I know I'm a Mom.. so I'm supposed to be up to date on this sort of thing.
But no, I'm just confused and dumb founded. I guess this falls under the category of .. "things that make you go hmm" .. I would need some in depth instructions on how to work that bad boy before I even THOUGHT about attempting it!! Someone please let me know if I'm totally out of the loop.. or what. But he really is my little champ. He's such a good sport.

1 comment:

cacfus said...

Eww! Although there have definitely been some times that might have come in handy, I just couldn't bring myself to do it. My luck I would get it in my mouth. Nasty!