Wednesday, March 26, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALI!!!

Happy 23rd to my WONDERFUL friend Ali!!!
I love you!!!

We like to call this.. the robot
sweet glasses!!

BEST friends!


True love...
Beautiful Sally!

Out on the town in Nashville!


BEAUTIFUL BRIDE!
Girlfriends!

Dear Sally AKA Janelle Shanelle,

I wish I could be with you on your special day! I miss you

and love you sooo much! You're such a good friend ..

thanks for the years and years of memories.

I hope you have a great birthday!

Sincerely, Sicole




1 comment:

A to Z said...

OH MY GOSH!! this is BY FAR the best birthday shoutout I have EVER recieved!! You are the BEST!!!!! Thank you, and WHERE DID YOU GET ALL THOSE AMAZING PICTURES?!? HAHAHAHA I LOVE THE GLOW IN THE DARK GLASSES!!!
you are the best friend in the whole world. I LOVE YOU!!! wish you could have been here for my special day but I'm sure we will see each other soon:)